NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. MUST BE OF MAJORITY AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO PARTICIPATE, BUT IN NO CASE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
High 5 Entertainment, LLC (“H5E”), hosts an interactive and social platform regarding High 5 Entertainment's, LLC's gaming resource in the social and wager gaming industries through this engaging interactive application/website “High 5 Casino” (“H5C”) (club5.high5casino.com), Apps (High 5 Casino, High 5 Vegas, Cats Casino, GoldenGoddess Casino, GoldenKnight Casino, DaVinciDiamonds Casino, Shake the Sky Casino, Hoot Loot Casino, and Electri5 Casino), Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/High5Casino/ or www.facebook.com/High5Vegas), and Third-Party providers. To promote its social platform, H5C also offers Players Sweepstakes Entries referred to as “Sweeps Coins” (“SC”) as set out in these Sweepstakes Rules. SC may be used to play games in Sweeps Play for a chance to win further SC which may be redeemable for real prizes and real cash.
- SPONSOR/PROMOTER: The Sponsor/Promoter of HIGH 5 CASINO Sweeps Play is High 5 Entertainment, LLC, (“H5E”) a New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation with a Corporate Address at 1200 MacArthur Boulevard, Mahwah, NJ 07430. HIGH 5 CASINO Sweeps Play is sponsored in Canada by High 5 Fun (Canada) LTD, a Canadian Entity with a registered address at 181 Bay Street, Suite 1800, Toronto, ON M5J 2T9.
- ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY IN HIGH 5 CASINO SWEEPS PLAY:
- H5C Sweeps Play is open only to legal residents (individuals who are the majority age in their Jurisdiction, but in no case under the age of eighteen (18)) of the fifty (50) United States (excluding the State of Washington, the State of Nevada, the State of Michigan, and the State of Idaho) and the District of Columbia. H5C Sweeps Play is also available to residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec). Unless otherwise stated in these Sweepstakes Rules. PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Employees of H5C and its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising, promotional, and judging agencies, including the administrator of this Sweepstakes if any, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings and step-siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate or win.
- H5C Sweeps Play is subject to all applicable Federal, State, Provincial, Territorial, and Local Laws and Regulations. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to determine whether their participation in the Sweepstakes is legal and compliant with all regulations in the State or Province where they reside.
- In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any SC, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the H5C User Account will be deemed to be the Player. The “authorized account holder” is the person assigned the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- H5C's decisions as to the administration and operation of Sweeps Play are final and binding.
- HOW TO ENTER/PARTICIPATE IN HIGH 5 GAMES SWEEPSTAKES:
- To participate in Sweeps Play, Players must create a User Account (as explained below), and collect SC while playing games in Sweeps Play on the H5C Sweeps Platform using SC. The H5C Sweeps Platform will offer two modes of game play: (1) Standard Social Gameplay, and (2) Sweeps Play. Players will be able to select which mode of game play to play games in on the Sweeps Platform.
- To access the H5C Sweeps Platform, a Player must open the H5C Classic Platform and click on the button next to their SC balance that says “Sweeps.” The Player will then be redirected to the H5C Sweeps Platform.
- When Players play games in Sweeps Play, they will play games using SC for the chance to win further SC, which will be redeemable for real prizes and/or real cash. SC may be obtained in numerous ways described below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN SWEEPS COINS. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Players may obtain SC in the following ways:
- By Logging on to High 5 Casino: A Player will be awarded a set amount of free SC the first time they Log on to their H5C User Account each day. To create a H5C User Account, Players may visit https://club5.high5casino.com/ and follow the required steps. User Accounts are free to create. Only one (1) User Account is allowed per Player. H5C may also be accessed via Facebook and via downloadable apps available in all major app stores;
- As a Bonus to Purchasing H5C Coins or Game Coins to Your H5C User Account: Players may obtain SC as a bonus to purchasing regular social H5C Coins or Game Coins to their H5C User Account. The amount of SC awarded will vary based on the amount of H5C Coins and/or Game Coins in a given package and this information will be displayed to the Players as they make their social H5C Coin or Game Coin purchase in the coin store;
- ALTERNATIVE MODE OF ENTRY - Sending a Request Card by Post: Players may receive SC by sending a standard postcard or blank piece of paper made to size (“Request Card”) which must be 4” x 6”, unfolded and placed inside a stamped #10 envelope addressed in handwriting, to the following address and satisfying the requirements set out below, including a unique Mail-In Request Code described below:
High 5 Entertainment, LLC
H5C Sweeps Coin Request
PO Box #833
Mahwah, NJ 07430
High 5 Fun (Canada) LTD
H5C Sweeps Coin Request
6309-2100 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M6S5A5
Legibly handwrite the following on the outer envelope:
On the outside of the envelope, the Player must write the following in the following order:
- On the Front Top left of the envelope:
- Their return address;
- On the Back Mid-Center (not top) of the envelope:
- Their unique Mail-In Request Code generated to their H5C Player Account while logged on to H5C (instructions on how to obtain the Mail-In Request Code are below)
- Their full name as shown on their H5C Player Account
- The email address registered to their H5C Player Account;
- Their unique Mail-In Request Code generated to their H5C Player Account while logged on to H5C (instructions on how to obtain the Mail-In Request Code are below);
- The return/residential address on their Government ID associated with their H5C Player Account.
- The date on which the letter was prepared by the Player.
Legibly handwrite the following, in landscape layout, on only one side of the Request Card inserted inside the envelope IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
On the top left of the card:
On the top right of the card:
Additionally on the front side of the Request Card, the Player must then write the following statement below the above information:
"I wish to receive Sweeps Coins to participate in Sweeps Play on High 5 Casino."
- On the Front Top left of the envelope:
- Mail-In Request Code: In order for a Request Card to be processed and deemed valid, it must possess a unique Mail-In Request Code. To obtain a Mail-In Request Code, the Player must be logged in to their H5C Player Account. Once logged in the Player must then select the side bar and scroll down to the link that says “My Account.” On the “My Account” tab the player will be able to select the button “Get Mail-In Code.” A unique code will then be generated in a reasonable amount of time. The Player must write this code on the outer envelope (as described above) in the exact format as displayed on their screen. The purpose of the Mail-In Request Code is to assist H5C with the efficient, effective, and timely processing of a Player’s Request Card. A POSTAL REQUEST CARD MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE and may only be used by the Player whose H5C Player Account was used to generate the Mail-In Request Code. Any person suspected by H5C to have either directly or indirectly provided a Mail-In Request Code to another Player may, in H5C’s sole discretion, be disqualified from H5C Sweeps Play and may risk suspension or termination of their H5C Player Account.
- There is a limit of one request per outer envelope. For each Request Card a Player submits in accordance with the above requirement, the Player will receive three (3) SC. The SC will be added to the Participant's H5C Player Account within a reasonable amount of time after being received by H5C in the mail.
- A Player must ensure that their handwriting is legible. If the Player's handwriting is not legible, as determined in our sole discretion the Request will be void and the SC will not be added to the Player's H5C Player Account. Additionally, all required information must be written in one color of ink (Black ink is recommended). The use of multiple colors will result in disqualification of the Request Card. Failure to comply with any of the requirements set out in this section 3(f) will result in disqualification of that particular Request Card.
- The request must only be made by the Player. The name written on the Request Card must match the name associated with the H5C Player Account in question. If the name provided to H5C upon registration of the H5C Player Account is different from the name on the Request Card, the Request Card will be deemed invalid and the Player must submit a request to change the name associated with their H5C Player Account.
- Tampering with the entry process or the operation of H5C Sweeps Play, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the SC entry process or to unfairly assist the Player with meeting the handwritten requirement, is prohibited and any Request Cards deemed by H5C, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Any Player caught tampering with the AMOE Request Card process, outsourcing the drafting of Request Cards, or manipulating Request Card entries will result in disqualification of their Request Cards and H5C Player Account suspension.
- In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the Player who actually submitted a request or whether a request satisfies the requirements set out above cannot be resolved to H5C's satisfaction, the affected Request Card will be deemed ineligible.
- H5C is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected SC requests or allocations.
- H5C reserves the right to add other methods or alter the above methods of obtaining SC from time to time. H5C will allow for a Grace Period for those Request Cards already in the mail but not received by H5C before any update to these Official Sweepstakes Rules. All dates will be cross-referenced to the date written on the Request Card and postage. If it is determined that the Player has tampered with the initial date written on the Request Card or with the postage date, the Request Card will be disqualified. All Request Cards received during the Grace Period will be reviewed in conformance with the Sweepstakes Rules in effect prior to the update. Any Request Card received after the Grace Period expires will be reviewed in accordance with the updated Sweepstakes Rules.
- Please note the following rules regarding AMOE Request Card submissions, which if not followed, could result in the suspension or blocking of your H5C Player Account:
- Information regarding the status of pending Request Cards will not be available until the review, approval, and crediting of Request Cards is complete;
- H5C will be unable to provide updates on the status of Request Cards until the review period is complete;
- All qualifying and approved Request Cards will be credited to the H5C Player Accounts which meet the AMOE Request Card requirements described in these Official Sweepstakes Rules;
- H5C is only able to comment and advise on approved and credited Request Cards and is unable to provide information on non-qualifying and disqualified Request Cards;
- H5C will only be able to advise on questions related to Request Card format if the Player provides a picture or copy of their Request Card. No template Request Card will be provided;
- Disqualified Request Cards will not be reconsidered, all decisions related to Request Card approval are final and no reconsiderations will be allowed;
- Any missing Request Cards or Request Cards that do not reach H5C will not qualify for approval;
- A Players' SC balance will be available to them on the app screen in their SC Wallet on both the H5C Classic Platform and the H5C Sweeps Platform. These coins are only to be used to play games in Sweeps Play. The amount of SC to be allocated to Players can be changed at any time by H5C in its sole discretion.
- A Player will be able to see both their total, un-played, and redeemable SC balance by clicking their SC Wallet while on the H5C Sweeps Platform. Only SC earned while playing games in Sweeps Play may be redeemed for prizes or cash.
- Use of any automated or other system(s) to participate, to acquire SC, or win prizes is prohibited and will result in disqualification from playing games on H5C. To opt-out of H5C Sweeps Play, a Player need only play Games on the H5C Classic Platform and not visit the H5C Sweeps Platform.
- In the event of a dispute as to any registration of a User Account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the User Account will be deemed to be the participating Account. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- SC may be forfeited if a Player's H5C Player Account is deactivated for any reason at H5C's sole discretion, or for any other reason also at H5C's sole discretion.
- HOW TO WIN PRIZES WITH SWEEPS COINS AND SELECTION OF WINNERS:
- To win Prizes in H5C Sweeps Play, a Player must accumulate SC by playing games in Sweeps Play. Players may elect to play games in Sweeps Play by using SC described above while on the H5C Sweeps Platform.
- All SC uses will be withdrawn from the Player's un-played SC balance in their SC Wallet. SC must be played a minimum of one (1) time to be eligible for redemption.
- All SC won while playing games in Sweeps Play will be added to the Player's redeemable SC balance.
- In the event that a Player uses SC in Sweeps Play but their unplayed SC balance is insufficient to cover the minimum amount required for play, the additional SC needed to reach the minimum will be withdrawn from the Player's redeemable SC balance. In the event that there is a technical issue with this spin, the spin will be voided and all funds will be returned to the player in their unplayed SC balance.
- Once a Player accumulates a minimum of 100 redeemable SC, they will be able to submit a Redemption Request for cash. Once a Player accumulates a minimum of 50 redeemable SC, they will be able to submit a Redemption Request for a gift card through Prizeout. To submit a Redemption Request, a Player must hit the redeem button on the app screen. When a Player hits redeem, a drop-down menu will appear where they can select to request SC redemption for a gift card or cash. If the Player elects to submit a Redemption Request for a gift card, they will be redirected to a Third-Party site called Prizeout (described below). Once on this new page, the Player will be able to select from a variety of gift cards. A Player's redeemable SC balance will be visible to them on the Prizeout Page. A Player can select which gift card they would like to submit a Redemption Request for, and then select the amount of redeemable SC they would like to use for the gift card (minimum 50 SC). If the Redemption Request is approved, the Player will receive an email to the email address associated with their User Account containing the gift card.
- A Player may also elect to submit a Redemption Request for cash by selecting the “cash out” option. A number of verified payment options will appear for the Player to select how they would like to receive their redemption of cash in the event it is approved by H5C.
- FOR PURPOSES OF REDEMPTION ONLY. 1 SC will be redeemable for $1 USD. SC possesses no real monetary value until a Redemption Request has been approved and Processed by H5C. There is no guarantee that a Redemption Request will be granted. Approval of Redemption Requests is at the sole discretion of H5C.
- The odds of winning a certain number of SC will be available to Players in each individual game's Pay Table and Rules. These are the same odds the games possess in Standard Social Gameplay.
- H5C reserves the right to change the prize win rates and odds of any game on the H5C Platform, including both Standard Social Gameplay and Sweeps Play. It is a Player's responsibility to check the rules of each game they play to see the odds of winning SC while playing that particular game.
- VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNING:
- Potential Sweeps Play winners are subject to verification by H5C and the decisions of H5C are final and binding in all matters related to Sweeps Play. A Player is not a winner of any prize, even if the online screen indicates they are, unless and until the Player's eligibility has been verified and the Player has fully complied with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and been notified that verification is complete. H5C will not accept screen-shots or other purported evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process
- Potential prize winners must comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and WINNING IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING THIS REQUIREMENT.
- A potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit to H5C, an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). In addition, in the case of a Canadian eligible winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid to be administered at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time.
- If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to comply with section 5 if requested) within the required time period, or fails to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner forfeits the prize.
- In the event that a potential winner of a Sweeps Play prize is disqualified for any reason, H5C may, in its sole discretion, put the prize back into Sweeps Play.
- Players will be able to check prize eligibility by hitting redeem and comparing their total redeemable SC to the available prize values.
- PRIZES AND REDEMPTION OF PRIZES:
- Prizes may only be obtained by redeeming redeemable SC earned while playing games in Sweeps Play.
- All gift card Prizes will be provided to winners by Prizeout, a third-party Sweepstakes company. For more information on Prizeout, see https://prizeout.com/
- By redeeming a prize on the H5C app, Players agree to be bound by all Prizeout rules, regulations, and Terms of Service. H5C is not responsible for any delays in receiving a gift card prize or other disputes which may arise once a Player has redeemed with Prizeout.
- To be eligible to receive a Prize:
- A Player must be an eligible Player in accordance with Section 2 of these Sweepstakes Rules; and
- The Player's details must match those of the Player's H5C User Account.
- For security reasons and for the prevention of money laundering, H5C will only authorize a redemption of prizes to a bank or bank account held in the Player's name. If you provide account details which relate to a bank account held jointly between you and another person, you acknowledge and accept that any prizes will be paid into that joint account, and they may require you to supply additional documentation relating to the person who jointly holds the bank account with you so that we may identify and verify the joint account holder.
- H5C is not responsible for any taxes or fees associated with a winning prize. Players are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or redemption. A Player's total annual winnings will be made available upon request.
- H5C can only process one prize Redemption Request once every forty-eight (48) hours. H5C will process Redemption Requests as soon as practicable (review periods may be a minimum of 72 hours). Reviews are conducted Monday-Friday during business hours (8am-5pm EST). Any Redemption Request received on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday will be reviewed accordingly at a minimum of on the next business day. Redemption Requests will be actioned in the order that they are approved, not in the order they are received. Redemption methods vary in processing times and may take up to ten (10) business days to process and reflect in a Player’s H5C Player Account depending on the Redemption method selected by the Player.
- H5C is not responsible for any foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or related costs may be incurred as a result of, or in relation to, a prize redemption, including but not limited to any losses or additional costs arising from foreign exchange fluctuations.
- SC are not transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the H5C's sole discretion. H5C reserves the right to substitute the listed prize of equal or greater value for any reason owing to circumstances outside H5C's reasonable control. SC are not to be offered for sale, substitution, or transfer in any manner, SCs may only be used for play in H5C Sweeps Play.
- Prize winners will be notified in accordance with Section 5 of these rules.
- Players who elect to redeem SC for cash will receive a check up to at least 10 days after their redemption is approved. Players who elect to redeem their SC through Skrill will receive their redemption instantly upon approval by H5C. Players who elect to redeem their SC through Prizeout will receive their redemption instantly upon completing the necessary steps to redeem through Prizeout.
- For Players who reside and/or access H5C Sweeps Play in the State of Florida or the State of New York, the maximum amount a prize may be redeemed is limited to $5,000 USD per spin or per play round. Any amounts in excess of $5,000 USD will not be eligible for redemption. Additionally, H5C reserves the right to limit total daily redemptions to $10,000 USD in all States or Provinces.
- It is the Player's responsibility to:
- Ensure your bank information is correct and that they will accept and process payments from H5C; and
- Ensure all information you provide such as your legal name, address, age, and contact information is accurate and complete.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE:
- By Participating, each Player agrees to:
- Comply with and be bound by:
- These Official Sweepstakes Rules; and
- The decisions of the H5C which are binding and final;
- Comply with and be bound by:
- Release and hold harmless the H5C and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising, or promoting Sweeps Play, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “the Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a Players entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in H5C Sweeps Play, acceptance or use or misuse of prizes (including travel or activity related thereto) and/or broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and
- Indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the H5C from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys/legal fees) arising out of or relating to a Player's participation in H5C Sweeps Play and/or Player's acceptance, use or misuse of prizes.
- By Participating, each Player agrees to:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Insofar as permitted by law in the respective territories, H5C assumes no responsibility for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a Player, printing error, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of games played in Sweeps Play;
- Any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any respect of the operation of Sweeps Play;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof;
- Suspended or discontinued internet, wireless, or landline phone services; or
- Any injury or damage to Player's or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in games played in Sweeps Play or download of any materials related to Sweeps Play.
- H5C reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweeps Play in whole or in part. In such an event, H5C shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and H5C reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by H5C. H5C and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with Sweeps Play.
- If for any reason a Player's SC are confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Player's sole remedy is replacement by SC of an equivalent amount of SC
- Insofar as permitted by law in the respective territories, H5C assumes no responsibility for:
- PUBLICITY AND SUBMISSIONS:
- Except where prohibited by law, participation in Sweeps Play constitutes each Player's consent to H5C's and its agent's use of Players' name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payments, notice or consideration.
- A Submission to H5C or a post to any of its social media pages constitutes Player’s consent to give H5C a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use such submission or post on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology not known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Player will sign any documentation that may be required for H5C or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Player is granting to use the submission or post.
- SWEEPS BOOSTS AND RAPID REWARDS:
- Rapid Rewards Flash Prizes:
- Rapid Rewards Flash Prizes (“RRFP”) are a new and improved form of in-game Boost system for select games on the H5C Sweeps Platform. Players who play a qualifying amount of SC during the Campaign Period will have the chance of being granted a Journey Promotion Boost from a prize pool established by H5C.
- To play a RRFP game, Players can click on the “Rapid Rewards” tab on the top of the Sweeps Platform home screen. Players will then be able to view a list of games that are currently offering RRFP Boosts.
- All qualifying plays made while playing a RRFP game during a Campaign Period will be tracked by H5C. A qualifying play is any play worth 0.10 SC, or more, while playing a RRFP game. Each qualifying play will possess a chance at winning a Journey Promotion Boost.
- During each Campaign Period, H5C will establish a prize pool from which Journey Promotion Boosts will be drawn from. Upon being selected a winner during the Campaign Period, a Prize will be randomly drawn from the prize pool for the appropriate Game. The entire prize pool will be awarded during the Campaign Period, so more valuable Journey Promotion Boosts may be awarded based on the remaining total value of the prize pool and time remaining during that particular Campaign Period.
- Once a Prize is awarded to a Player, the value of the Prize will be deducted from the prize pool for that particular Campaign Period. For Journey Promotions Boosts the hypothetical value of the Boost will be deducted from the prize pool.
- Each RRFP Game will have multiple Journey Promotion Boost value options. Journey Promotion Boosts consist of Feature Boost, Super Boost, and 3x (three-times) Pay. These Journey Promotion Boosts will require Players to play coins from either their GC or SC wallet but they will increase the value of potential wins.
- Prizes will continue to be awarded until the prize pool is drained or the time remaining in the given Campaign Period expires. The entire prize pool will be awarded during the Campaign Period. Upon completion of a Campaign Period, a new one will begin and the prize pool will be re-established. H5C reserves the right to change the value of a given prize pool at any time at its sole discretion.
- If the Player is awarded a Journey Promotion Boost, they will receive a pop-up on their screen which will inform them of the Boost they won and the associated rules. A Player may use the Journey Promotion Boost immediately or defer to a later point in time.
- To access a Journey Promotion Boost at a later time, the Player must select the “Rapid Rewards” button on the H5C Sweeps Platform home screen. Once on the “Rapid Rewards” page, the Player will be able to see all of their pending Boosts to activate.
- Journey Promotion Boosts only apply to the specific Game it is associated with. Multiple Games may have Journey Promotion Boosts at the same time. The Journey Promotion Boost may be activated during the specific Campaign Period at any time during that particular period. If it is not activated during that Campaign Period, it will expire. Journey Promotion Boosts to not rollover to future Campaign Periods.
- Rapid Rewards Progressive Jackpots:
- Rapid Rewards Progressive Jackpots (“RRPG”) offer Players an exciting new gaming experience on the H5C Sweeps Platform. RRPG’s allow Players the opportunity to contribute a portion of their in-game wagers to a Platform wide pot for select games which is then periodically paid out to a winning Player.
- RRPG are only available on select games on the H5C Sweeps Platform. All RRPG games will possess a “Progressive Jackpot” logo on the game’s icon on the Platform home screen.
- When a Player loads a RRPG game they will see the following three separate types of jackpots on the game interface:
- Grand: The Grand Jackpot is the largest jackpot a Player can win. It starts with the highest seed value (the minimum amount contributed by H5C). Unlike the Major and Minor Jackpots, the payout frequency is not displayed to the Player. The Grand Jackpot may be won at any point in time. A Player will also be able to view the amount of the last Grand Jackpot that was paid out for that specific game.
- Major: The Major Jackpot is the second largest jackpot a Player can win. It starts with the second highest seed value (the minimum amount contributed by H5C). The payout frequency of the Major Jackpot is displayed to the Player on the game interface as well as the time remaining for that specific Major Jackpot to be won. The Major Jackpot pays out on average one time per day but it is possible it will pay out more frequently than this projected average. As the time remaining for the Major Jackpot to be won decreases, a Player’s chances of winning it will increase. A Player will also be able to view the amount of the last Major Jackpot that was paid out for that specific game.
- Minor: The Minor Jackpot is the smallest of the jackpots a Player may win on the H5C Sweeps Platform. It starts with the lowest seed value (the minimum amount contributed by H5C) of the three jackpots. The payout frequency of the Minor Jackpot is displayed to the Player on the game interface as well as the time remaining for that specific Minor Jackpot to be won. The Minor Jackpot pays out on average once per hour but it is possible it will pay out more frequently than this projected average.. As the time remaining for the Minor Jackpot to be won decreases, a Player’s chances of winning it will increase. A Player will also be able to view the amount of the last Minor Jackpot that was paid out for that specific game.
- RRPG’s are available to Players in both GC and SC depending on which mode of play the Player elects to play the game in (Standard Social Gameplay or Sweeps Play). The jackpots are made up of a seed contribution from H5C (the minimum amount of the specific jackpot) as well as contributions taken from Player wagers. The more a Player wagers on a single spin, the greater their contribution to the jackpot will be. Approximately 3% of a Player’s GC or SC wager will be added to the jackpot pots.
- To win a jackpot, a Player must obtain three jackpot symbols across the reels on a single spin. Once the Player obtains the three jackpot symbols a pop-up will appear on their screen. This pop-up will contain a wheel that the Player will spin in order to determine which of the three jackpots they won. A Player has not won a jackpot until they spin the wheel and it lands on one of the three jackpots.
- Once a jackpot has been won and claimed by a Player, the jackpot will reset to the seed value and the time to win the jackpot will reset. If a jackpot is not won during the specific time frame for that jackpot, the value in the pot will roll over to the next jackpot period.
- Leaderboards provide Players with the opportunity to compete against each other for the chance to win GC, SC, or Diamonds. Leaderboards will be available in select games on the Sweeps Platform. All Leaderboard Games will possess a Leaderboard logo (small orange square containing an Olympic style podium with a star) in the top left corner of the game icon on the Sweeps Platform home screen.
- To join a Leaderboard, a Player must launch a Leaderboard designated game. When the game loads the Player will see the Leaderboard logo in the top left corner of the game interface. To participate, a Player must select the icon and then click the “Join” button at the bottom of the pop-out that will appear.
- Once a Player joins a Leaderboard, they will be able to see their rank, the time remaining in the Leaderboard period before it pays out, the minimum bet to qualify for the Leaderboard, and the prize pool for that specific Leaderboard. A Player will be able to see the top 5 scores as well as their own unique position on the Leaderboard.
- Upon conclusion of the Leaderboard period, a final calculation will be conducted. After the calculation is completed, all Players will be paid out a portion of the GC, SC, or Diamond prize pool based on their final spot on the Leaderboard. Once all Players are paid out accordingly, the Leaderboard period will restart.
- Like GC, Diamonds possess no real monetary value and may be obtained for free in various ways such as by logging in to H5C, via CRM award, as a gift upon purchase of HC and/or GC, and other ways which may be determined by H5C from time to time. The amount of free Diamonds awarded to a Player will increase based on how frequently they engage H5C.
- By purchasing a HC or GC package including Diamonds, you agree (1) such acquisition is valid and legal in your jurisdiction, and (2) once purchased, Diamonds are not redeemable for any government-issued currency that is, such Diamond should be treated as a “good” purchased as-is, with no returnable or redeemable value except within the entertaining Content provided by H5C, or as otherwise expressly indicated by H5C.
- When a Player collects a certain amount of Diamonds, they may use them to purchase and activate Boosts On-Demand such as extra free spins, double payouts, half-priced power bets, and other methods to be determined by H5C from time to time. To view available Boosts On-Demand, a Player may tap or click the “Boosts” button at the top of the application or web screen. The Player will then be directed to a Boosts On-Demand Page where they will be able to see their Diamond balance, activate Boosts On-Demand, and view which Boosts On-Demand the Player is eligible to claim and “Play Now,” and view the list of Boosts On-Demand the Player may purchase with their Diamonds. Once a Boost is activated, the Player will receive a pop-up upon loading the corresponding game which will reiterate the Terms and Rules of the Boost.
- Rapid Rewards Flash Prizes:
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- H5C reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any games or rules while playing games in Sweeps Play or these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or any part thereof, with immediate effect owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances it made unavoidable if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond H5C's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of Sweeps Play, as determined by H5C.
- H5C reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of Sweeps Play or to be acting in violation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Such Player's SCs will be deemed invalid.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of Sweeps Play may be in violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, H5C reserves the right to terminate such individual's use of the services and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by Law. H5C's failure to enforce any term of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Such Player's SCs will be deemed invalid.
- In all other cases, the H5C reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify Sweeps Play. Any notice regarding cancellation, suspension and/or modification will be sent to the email address associated with your H5C User Account.
- In the event of modifying Sweeps Play, a Player's continued enrolment and/or participation in Sweeps Play constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES:
- These Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- If you have any complaints about Sweeps Play, you must contact Customer Support in the first instance or by writing to H5C via customer support by submitting an online support form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post H5C Sweeps Play C/O High 5 Entertainment, LLC, PO Box #833, Mahwah, NJ 07430 within fourteen (14) days of any incident or issue We will use all our efforts to resolve the reported matter promptly.
- For your protection and to ensure the best possible service to you by H5C, telephone conversations and other relevant communication between you and H5C may be recorded and/or monitored.
- H5C will not tolerate derogatory, abusive, or violent behavior or statements that are threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise offensive. Should you behave in such a manner towards H5C's employees or other players (as determined in H5C's sole discretion), H5C reserves the right to suspend and/or close your account, disqualify you from Sweeps Play participation, and stop all communication and/or replies from H5C, and/or take further measures as may be deemed appropriate, including reporting to relevant local authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- WINNER'S LIST:
- To obtain a copy of a legally-required winner's list for Sweeps Play, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:\
High 5 Entertainment, LLC
H5C Sweeps Play Winner's List
PO Box #833
Mahwah, NJ 07430
- To obtain a copy of a legally-required winner's list for Sweeps Play, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:\
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT:
- PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY, BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU AND H5C TO ARBITRATE ALL PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE DISPUTES WITH H5C AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND OPT-OUT OPTION SET FORTH BELOW. THE OPTION TO OPT-OUT IS TIME-LIMITED AS YOU MUST OPT-OUT WITHIN 30 DAYS AND DESERVES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. ARBITRATION PRECLUDES YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL.
- THESE PROVISIONS GENERALLY PRECLUDE YOU FROM BRINGING ANY CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST H5C. THEY ALSO PRECLUDE YOU FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR RECOVERING RELIEF UNDER ANY PAST, PENDING, OR FUTURE CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST H5G BY SOMEONE ELSE.
- Limitation on Period in which Claims May be Brought: YOU AND H5C AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY H5C SERVICE OR TO THE CONTENT SHALL BE MADE BY FILING FOR ARBITRATION WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE OCCURRENCE FIRST GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM(S), EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIM(S) UNDER RCW § 19.86.010, ET SEQ., WHICH SHALL BE MADE BY FILING FOR ARBITRATION WITHIN THREE (3) YEARS FOLLOWING THE OCCURRENCE FIRST GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM(S). If the provision in the previous sentence is held to be unenforceable, then any claim(s) against H5C must be made by filing for arbitration within the limitations period designated by the state or federal law underlying the claim(s). If any claim is not brought within the applicable period discussed above, it is permanently barred, and the parties cannot bring that claim in any manner or in any forum.
- Costs of Arbitration: If the value of your claim does not exceed $10,000, H5C will pay for the reasonable filing, administrative and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration in the event such fees exceed $200, unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought was frivolous or brought for an improper purpose. In addition, if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, H5C will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. You will still be responsible for paying your own attorneys' fees.
- The arbitrator shall have no authority to amend or modify the terms of this Arbitration Agreement or to award punitive or exemplary damages, except as expressly authorized by law. The arbitration award may be enforced by judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Before, during, or after arbitration each party shall have the right, without awaiting the outcome of the arbitration, to seek interim injunctive relief from an appropriate court including but not limited to temporary restraining orders or preliminary injunctions. Seeking any such remedies shall not be deemed a waiver of either party's right to compel arbitration.
- The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms are void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law and will not have the power to award relief to, against or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Prior to initiating arbitration, you must first send a written notice by certified mail to H5C at: High 5 Entertainment, LLC, PO Box #833, Mahwah, New Jersey 07430. The arbitration notice must include the following at a minimum: (a) personal and/or account information sufficient enough to identify your H5C account, (b) a detailed description of your claim or dispute with H5C, and (c) the specific damages or other remedy or remedies that you are seeking. If your claim or dispute is not resolved with H5C within thirty days of H5C's receipt of your arbitration notice that conforms with these requirements, then you may commence arbitration according to the requirements in these Terms.
- PLAYER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- If you have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.