High 5 Entertainment, LLC fully supports and endorses Responsible Gameplay, and We are committed to providing all of our customers with the essential information and resources necessary to help them play games responsibly on all sorts of gaming platforms, including High 5 Casino.
ALL CUSTOMERS OF HIGH 5 CASINO NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF OUR GAMES ON OUR PLATFORM ARE DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. GAME COINS MAY NEVER BE REDEEMED FOR REAL MONETARY INSTRUMENTS OR ITEMS OF VALUE BY ANY PARTY. ALL PURCHASES AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM ARE INTENDED ONLY TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP YOU FURTHER ENGAGE AND ENJOY OUR GAMES.
The large majority of online gamers know their limits, stick to them, and have a fun experience; unfortunately, a minority of them may lose track of time and money spent while gaming. At High 5 Casino, we have a commitment to protect this vulnerable minority and take our responsibility to problem gaming seriously. Underage gaming is also strictly prohibited at our services and on our Platform. Our values call for putting the customer first, which is reflected within our socially responsible policy towards social gaming. We have a number of measures in place to ensure that for our customers gaming remains a fun, safe leisure pursuit. This includes self-exclusion programs, and training our customer service staff to recognize the signs of problem social gaming and addiction. For a continued fun and safe experience at High 5 Casino, follow these steps:
- Do not hesitate to take a break.
- Do not chase losses or prioritize gambling over your daily life.
- Only play when you're in a good mood and feeling clear headed.
- Do not play games if you are under the influence of alcohol, or any other substance. Our dedicated customer support team remains available to assist at any time, do not hesitate to contact us, via email email@example.com.
Self-Exclusion and Taking a Break
It's important to High 5 Casino that you have fun playing online. If you would like to take a temporary or permanent break from gaming, you can choose to self-exclude yourself from accessing the Platform. High 5 Casino fully supports decisions to self-exclude and has systems in place to ensure this is possible.
If you wish to pre-emptively self-exclude yourself from accessing the Platform, you may email a request to Timeout@high5casino.com. The subject should state "SELF-EXCLUDE FROM H5C" and the email should include the following minimal information to allow identification of your account:
- Your full name; and, if available
- User ID and/or email address associated with your H5C account.
Your account will be promptly disabled by our customer support team upon receipt of the email. This email will be flagged by our system as urgent and will be escalated to the level of highest priority. Furthermore, within 24 hours of receipt of your self-exclusion request (or within the hours of 9am-9pm EST. on the next closest business day), a member of our customer service team will reach out to you via email to obtain further information to execute a more formal exclusion period based on your needs.
- To self-exclude yourself from the H5C Platform for a Definite Period, you may tell the customer service representative that you wish to self-exclude yourself for a set amount of time. This can be a specific number of days, weeks or months. Once the period of time has been determined, the exclusion period cannot be reversed until the period expires.
- To self-exclude yourself for an Indefinite Period, you may tell the customer service representative that you wish to self-exclude yourself for an indefinite amount of time. A request to lift an Indefinite Period of self-exclusion will be granted three (3) months after H5C receives such a request.
The self-exclusion will begin once the customer service representative obtains all the necessary information relating to your specific needs. In the event you can still access the H5C platform after receiving the confirmation, it is your responsibility to contact us and inform us that your account is still active. If you fail to respond to the customer service representative, your account will be suspended for an indefinite period.
During the self-exclusion period, your H5C User Account will be temporarily deactivated and you will not have any access to the Platform. Should you require access to your account history, information, payments and/or winnings, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, during a self-exclusion period, you will no longer receive any marketing materials from us. Further, we recommend that you seek self-exclusion from any and all other computer game platforms you have active accounts with.
High 5 Casino reserves the right to exclude you from the Platform for either a Definite or Indefinite Period in our sole discretion if there are reasons that indicate that you may have a gaming problem.
In the event you wish to close your account due to a gaming problem, simply contact us at email@example.com and we will process this request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We invite you to ask yourselves the below questions; the more you answer 'yes', the more likely you may be developing a problem gaming issue and should consider self-excluding yourself from the Platform: If you feel you have a gaming problem then we strongly advise you to seek help immediately. Admitting you have a problem is not a sign of weakness - it is the first step to reclaiming your life.
- Do you prefer to stay away from work or family due to gaming?
- Have you had repeated failed attempts to stop or control gaming?
- Have you ever borrowed money to play games or pay gaming debts?
- Do you play games to escape worry or trouble?
- Do you at times neglect caring for yourself or family in order to play games?
- Have you ever lied about the amount of time and money spent on gaming?
- Have you ever sold or pawned personal possessions to get money to play games?
- Have you ever had feelings of hopelessness or depression as a result of gaming?
Independent Help Organizations
Our customer support team remains available to point you in the right direction, but in order to assist you with any potential predicament relating to problem gaming, we collated a number of contact information to organizations that can aid. Gaming Therapy is a global service offering free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by problem gaming: Gaming Therapy's free app also provides tools and information to help you overcome problem gaming, including live chat and more - available for iPhone and Android.
Do some research. Learn more about the disorder by reading up on the following materials. Please see the following links for more information: