High 5 Games, LLC and High 5 Casino fully support and endorse Responsible Gameplay, and We are committed to providing all of our customers with the essential information and resources necessary to help them play games responsibly on all sorts of gaming platforms, including High 5 Casino.
ALL CUSTOMERS OF HIGH 5 CASINO NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF OUR GAMES ON OUR PLATFORM ARE DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. GAME COINS MAY NEVER BE REDEEMED FOR REAL MONETARY INSTRUMENTS OR ITEMS OF VALUE BY ANY PARTY. ALL PURCHASES AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM ARE INTENDED ONLY TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP YOU FURTHER ENGAGE AND ENJOY OUR GAMES.
The large majority of online gamers know their limits, stick to them and have a fun experience; unfortunately, a minority of them may lose track of time and money spent while gaming. At High 5 Casino, we have a commitment to protect this vulnerable minority and take our responsibility to problem gaming seriously. Underage gaming is also strictly prohibited at our services and on our Platform. Our values call for putting the customer first, which is reflected within our socially responsible policy towards social gaming. We have a number of measures in place to ensure that for our customers gaming remains a fun, safe leisure pursuit. This includes self-exclusion programs, the setting of limits and training our customer service staff to recognize the signs of problem social gaming and addiction. For a continued fun and safe experience at High 5 Casino, follow these steps:
- Set limits, play only what you can afford to spend.
- Keep track of time, setting a limit or keeping an eye on the clock.
- Do not hesitate to take a break.
- Do not chase losses or prioritize gambling over life your daily life.
- Only play when you're in a good mood and feeling clear headed.
- Do not play games if you are under the influence of alcohol, or any other substance. Our dedicated customer support team remains available to assist at any time, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance on setting or adjusting limits, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a Break
It's important to High 5 Casino that you have fun playing online. If you would like to take a temporary break from gaming, you can choose a break period from 1 day up to 30 days from your account, or request it directly via our customer support team. Once confirmed, the break process cannot be reversed. By choosing to take a break, you will not be able to use or access your account online until the selected period has ended. We will endeavor to stop all marketing messages within 24 hours of receipt of your request. Your break will end automatically once the selected time period has passed, and your account will be reopened at this time.
We invite you to ask yourselves the below questions; the more you answer 'yes', the more likely you may be developing a problem gaming issue: If you feel you have a gaming problem then we strongly advise you to seek help immediately. Admitting you have a problem is not a sign of weakness - it is the first step to reclaiming your life.
- Do you prefer to stay away from work or family due to gaming?
- Have you had repeated failed attempts to stop or control gaming?
- Have you ever borrowed money to play games or pay gamiong debts?
- Do you play games to escape worry or trouble?
- Do you at times neglect caring for yourself or family in order to play games?
- Have you ever lied about the amount of time and money spent on gaming?
- Have you ever sold or pawned personal possessions to get money to play games?
- Have you ever had feelings of hopelessness or depression as a result of gaming?
Independent Help Organizations
Our customer support team remains available to point you in the right direction, but in order to assist you with any potential predicament relating to problem gaming, we collated a number of contact information to organizations that can provide assistance. Gaming Therapy is a global service offering free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by problem gaming: Gaming Therapy's free app also provides tools and information to help you overcome problem gaming, including live chat and more - available for iPhone and Android.
Please see the following links for more information: